Who We Are
Community Association Management (CAM) is a full service management company serving Homeowner Associations throughout Northern California since 1989. A proud member of the California Association of Community Managers (CACM), the Executive Council of Homeowners (ECHO) and the Community Associations Institute (CAI), CAM has expertise in all aspects of HOA Management – administrative, maintenance and financial/accounting.
At CAM, we understand the challenges of serving as a board of director to control costs, increase property values, and reduce the time commitment of the community volunteers. Our experienced and certified property managers and staff can help your community meet its needs and goals, while reducing management cost and saving you time and money. CAM helps by sharing best practices (based on our years of experience) to ensure you stay a step ahead. By understanding your needs and goals, we can help guide your association toward positive results.
With CAM, you’ll find that we genuinely care about you and your Community! In an industry where people make a difference, we provide a personal touch to homeowners and board members alike – which has allowed us to build positive relationships and make a difference for the more than 80 communities that we manage.
- Specializing in HOA management for over a quarter century means we know how to best serve your community using our vast experience and established network of relationships.
- We offer competitive pricing of the highest quality service with no hidden fees or setup costs. We invest in long term relationships and hence do not believe in setup fees.
- We offer customizable service packages to accommodate Associations of all sizes and types.
- All of our managers are highly qualified with extensive experience (average of over 10 years direct industry experience) and are CACM certified.
- We utilize only independent vendors and contractors, which are thoroughly vetted to ensure quality of work, competitive pricing, and that licenses and insurance are current.
- We offer complimentary education and training to help Board Members learn about their responsibilities and keep current with laws and regulation.
- We are technology driven without sacrificing personal touch.
How We Use Technology to Help You
We invest heavily in technology so that we can offer the most cost effective and convenient services to our communities.
Here are just a few examples:
- Our advanced software designed specifically for HOA management integrates accounting with management functions, such as work orders and CC&R enforcement.
- Our managers are all equipped with tablets allowing for quick access to extensive data and more efficient meetings.
- We offer Associations customized full featured websites linked to our accounting systems.
- We provide electronic billing and document dissemination options which significantly reduce costs