Frequently Asked Questions

Payment Related

Where do I send my dues payments?
Your dues payment should be sent to:
Union Bank Remittance Processing
P.O Box 15004
Vallejo, CA 94591

Please reference your account number on all payments.
Whom do I make my assessment checks payable to?

Please make all assessment payments out to your association.

When are my assessments due?

Assessments are due on the 1st of each month. Please reference your association’s CC&R’s regarding their delinquency policy and delinquency dates.

I’m refinancing my home, how can I get my latest statement?

Please fill out a request form to the accounting department by clicking here.

I’d like to go green, how can I get my statement emailed to me?

We applaud your decision to be more ‘green’! If your association currently receives a statement in the mail and you’d like to receive electronic statements instead, please request so by notifying our account department by clicking here.

I need to speak to someone, whom can I speak to?

If your question can’t be answered by the information provided on the website, please call our Accounting department at 925-417-7100 ext. 1216. Our accounting department is available Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), from 9:00am to 5:00pm (PST)

Property Related iSSUES

Where can I send in a maintenance request?

You may fill out a maintenance request form here.

How can I change my mailing address?

Please fill out the address change form here to change your mailing address.

Where can I send in an architectural request?

Architectural applications may be submitted to your assigned Community Manager who will review for completion and then promptly forward your application to your Association’s Architectural Committee for review. Your Community Manager will also be able to provide you with a copy of your community’s specific architectural application.

Where can I find a certificate of insurance?

You are provided with a Certificate of Insurance each year in the budget package that is mailed to you. If the certificate you currently have is expired, please contact the insurance company listed and request a new Certificate of Insurance. The insurance agent usually can fax or send it directly to your lender for you. Be sure to reference the name of the association for which you are requesting the certificate.

Who do I contact in the event of a maintenance emergency?

If there is an emergency situation involving common area property during regular business hours (M-F, 9am-5pm), please contact your community manager or our main office number (925-417-7100). Outside of these hours, you may reach our after-hours emergency line at 925-785-9039.

Please note, calling our main office number after hours and pressing 5 will also connect you to the emergency line.

Escrow Related Issues

How do I order a HOA certification/questionnaire?

Please send your request along with the HOA certification/questionnaire form to our office, attention Melissa Capas. Melissa may be reached at 925-417-7100 ext. 1201 or via Melissa@hoasmanagement.com.

How do I order an escrow document & demand?

Please request that your Title Company send their request to our office, attention Melissa Capas. Melissa may be reached at 925-417-7100 ext. 1201 or via Melissa@hoasmanagement.com.

Whom do I make my checks payable to?"

Please make all escrow related checks payable to Community Association Management.

Scroll to Top